Electronic payment, banking and insurance
We support sector players in ensuring their cybersecurity conformity related to banking and financial information systems. SCASSI is a Laboratory accredited by Paycert to certify electronic payment players and fight against widespread fraud via bank card payments.
A few examples of projects carried out by SCASSI engineers:
- Intranet vulnerability and intrusion tests
- Security audit of data centres
- Risk analysis of the organisation and bank network processes
- Compliance with the French Committee for Banking Organisation and Standardisation (CFONB) for online banking systems
- Vulnerability and intrusion test campaign on electronic payment infrastructures (e-RSB)
- Assessment of PCI-DSS vulnerabilities
- Design & Exploitation of banking IS protection and remote access by IPS sensors
- Intrusion tests on electronic payment components and applications
- Security project management
- Project security support: assessment of data sensitivity, recommended requirements, security method, etc.
- Security reviews
- "Alerts & Incident" hotlines
In practice, on behalf of CB GIE, our consultants perform numerous audits on Acceptance System players concerning:
- Secure Management of Automated Payments
- Secure Management of Acceptance Points
- The security of electronic payment application environments
- The security of e-RSB User Applications.